Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Standing Your Ground - Staying in Your Center

I'm still on a high after a weekend of connecting with a lot of people at the Healthy Living Expo in Minneapolis and want to share some of those stories with you.

It's been many years since I did a show and got to talk to old friends and customers and new friends and potential customers in person. It was fun, exhausting, and fascinating. There are always so many different people and each one has a different reason for needing a Shield.

We talk a lot about the fact that the BioElectric Shield protects you from the electromagnetic radiation, and that's definitely a concern. But this show reminded me once again how many stories there are and what an amazing tool the Shield can be for health, personal growth, emotional stability and even empowerment.

It occurred to me that sharing other people's stories might be interesting and also help you see areas in which the Shield either is or could be helping you or loved ones as well. I'm going to use all completely made up names here, so I won't be giving any secrets away.


I talked to a lovely woman named Jane. She had just had a conversation with her twenty year old daughter and was really upset. Her daughter had described her mother as walking wounded. Jane had just gone through a third divorce and was feeling like she didn't have a clue as to why she kept finding men who promised her the world and who not only didn't deliver, but took from her instead. Her energy is extremely open and loving and trusting, which can be good, but only to a point. As we talked I could see that it was very easy for her to be manipulated by other people's desires and emotions.

I am sometimes gifted with an ability to sense what is happening in someone's energy field when they put on a Shield. This was one of those cases. As soon as Joan put on the Shield I could feel her energy strengthen, and ground through her body into the earth. It was extremely dramatic. I asked Joan to stand up and take the Shield off for a moment. I then had her close her eyes and allow her body to sway. Then I put the Shield back on her and had her repeat the process. She opened her eyes in surprise and said, "I feel like I'm totally firm, and can't be pushed over. I feel so strong and different. Wow."

As we talked I suggested that she do this exercise whenever she was feeling that she needed to stand her ground. I know the Shield isn't a magic bullet and can't solve all one's problems, but it sure can go a long way in providing strength and stability to allow you to deal with them in a new way. I felt so good when she walked out wearing her new Shield. I'm looking forward to hearing back from her about the changes coming in her life.

This is nothing new, I've seen and heard this story so many times, but it still affects me and makes me happy to have something that can help people become empowered.

No comments:

Post a Comment