Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fear is all around us. Is it impacting your life?

Fear is all around us. You feel it when you watch the news, of course. How can you not? Everything seems to be chaos. That’s when you’re aware of the fear, it’s in your face and incontrovertible. What about all the fear that’s impacting you without your awareness or knowledge? I’m sure you already know about the effects that electro-pollution can be having on you. That’s something that is becoming popular knowledge. People are talking about it and we’re beginning to be cognizant of the fact that this is an issue.

Depression, anxiety, mood elevating drugs, suicide, road rage, escalating senseless violence and crime, these are symptoms of an ever-increasing breakdown in our energy fields due to the vibration of fear. We don’t even notice it because it is the norm.

Quantum Physics 101- an easy guide to energy and emotions

Every mood has a rate of vibration. Fear has a very low vibration In the well documented book, “Power vs Force”, by David Hawkins, emotions were quantified on a scale of 1 to 1000 to create a Level of Consciousness map. Read more about the Kinesiology used to quantify emotions.Any emotions rated below 200 have the primary impetus of personal survival.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-240610731558900678


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-399448360338770948&hl=en

At the bottom of this scale is hopelessness and depression. Fear calibrates at an energy level of 100. From this place the energy can either go up or down. When it goes down it sinks to a level of apathy which in social history has imprisoned entire sub-cultures as well as individuals. If the hopeless can come to want something better, to desire, then the energy can begin to move upward. The energy of anger (150), if used to move forward, can be a positive energizing force to develop pride (175), finally proceeding to courage (200) to begin to change the existing conditions.

How does our world today stack up in this consciousness map?

If we showed this graphically, the shape would resemble a pagoda roof, in that 85 percent of the human race calibrates below the critical level of 200. Maybe this is why there are so many people on anti-depressants.

What does this mean to you? Well, imagine, if you will, the effect that kind of inertia and force can have? Most people are stuck in survival mode. I can tell you that I noticed a huge change once I started wearing a Shield. I just didn't absorb other people's bad moods - yes, it was unpleasant to be around them, but somehow their energy was at an "arm's length" from mine.
It’s been "raining" war, greed, panic and violence for centuries. Indeed the sun is out at times, and this is when you feel loved and connected to others. But there's a build-up of these other lower vibrations that is more prevalent than the love vibrations.

Our planetary history is a nearly continuous a series of war, famine, loss and terror What if those feelings of fear, loss, terror, and grief are still attached to the land and structures in those places. This means that every time you walk on that ground, those low vibrations permeate your energy field. So – you need a "raincoat"!

Have you ever been someplace in which there was a historical event of fearful or painful consequences? Didn’t you feel dragged down, sad, uneasy? That’s because that intense emotional energy residual remains embedded in the buildings, the land and the very air surrounding you. On the other side of the coin, have you been to places that had happy memories associated with them and you left feeling uplifted and hopeful?

When we are fearful, or open to the fear around us, our defenses begin to crumble. We are more and more at the mercy of those around us who would seek to control. By stepping out of that frequency, you come back to your normal, centered self and can withstand the thoughts, fears, desires of the people and world around you. You are in control again, no longer a victim of our times or your life and the people in it. Free to create and enjoy. When people are in fear they tend to have a variety of reactions. Some just shut down, feeling hopeless and depressed. They lose the ability to feel that there is anything positive in their lives or their futures. Life becomes dull and uninteresting. They are just marking time, getting through the days, weeks, months and years, not really adding or creating anything. The creative, hopeful quality in them has been lost in the gray fog of fear. Another common reaction to fear is rage. When we feel powerless we have two choices, give in, or fight back. Anger and rage is the impulse to fight back and not just give up. Unfortunately, that reaction seldom serves in a positive way and is actually creating a fear reaction in the people and society around us. Sometimes our own anger and rage scares us and makes us feel even more powerless, at the mercy of our own reactions and everything around us. How often do you hear violent people describing their actions in a way that they appear to have had little control over their actions? This is often an extreme reaction to inner and outer fear.

How does the intensity of fear affect you? Mild fear can cause confusion, mind fog and indecisiveness. It’s difficult to be clear enough to make decisions when you are engulfed in fear. As fear grows it destroys creativity. The creative expression is consistently dampened down, even killed entirely by the vibration of fear. When fear is extreme, hatred, repression, repulsion and distrust increase. We not only distrust those around us, but ourselves, our thoughts and actions. The enjoyment available in any moment is brought down by fear. Absence of fear generates useful activities and forward motion.Fear has effects we have only begun to understand. It can hide behind addictions, violence, poor relationships, depression, lack of enthusiasm or commitment. One fearful person in an organization can prevent prosperity and progress because fear is a vibration that dissolves creation and ambition. Have you ever been in a meeting and watched as one negative person managed to completely destroy the enthusiasm and hope of the entire group? That is fear. Fear says “it can’t be done”. Did you feel all the energy leave the room and become replaced with gloom and hopelessness? That is fear.

Negative thoughts come from fear. The polluting effect of this is a huge burden carried in a person’s energy field, but it doesn’t stay there, it goes out in waves and affects everything and everyone it comes in contact with. This density is not normally perceived on a conscious level, and, in fact, sadly it often feels quite natural. Is it any wonder that ill health, new diseases and syndromes, depression, anxiety and cancer abound? New diseases are reaching alarming proportions. The vibration of fear, weakens the body, mind emotions and dulls the spirit. Do you feel lately that you have lost the spirit and passion you had when you were younger? Is it harder to enjoy life? Are you anxious and on edge? What if you were able to go back to that feeling of hope, passion and peace that you once had? Maybe you’ve never experienced those things.
Can you even imagine how your life would change if you were able to be focused and balanced in a positive vibration instead of spending all your time simply trying to lift the heavy cloud of fear that surrounds you?If you can’t even imagine this peaceful, in control feeling, it's possible that you are at a point of total resignation. This means you are drenched with negative energy – and as we said above, part of it is NOT EVEN YOUR ENERGY. If you stop picking up all this negative energy from the environment, and experience the wonderful balancing effect of the shield, then you will have the chance to remember Who You Are.

How do you protect yourself from these outside forces? Numerous books and articles have been written about this subject, there are even entire workshops on learning to protect yourself. I’ve read a lot of them, and taken a number of workshops. Did they work? I can only tell you my own experiences, they worked to a degree, yes, but not consistently or in ways that were always comfortable.

I learned to create an energy around myself. But it seemed it only worked well when I was able to stay calm and centered. When I was in a place with a lot of people or was experiencing inner stress, my defenses came tumbling down leaving me feeling bombarded, scattered and weak.I practiced creating a wall that let nothing in. It worked, but I felt cut-off and isolated. I wanted to let in the positive energies and connect with people, and still keep out the negativity. This method seemed to work only one way.I tried carrying various crystals, obsidian, labradorite, tourmaline. I still felt myself being pulled down by all the negativity and fear around me.I meditated in the morning, projecting only positive, loving thoughts and visualizing a wonderful day. This worked until I got to work and sat down next to that very toxic woman who was on some kind of crazy power trip. Within an hour of being in her presence I was exhausted and depressed.

I think I tried just about every technique out there for about five years. I felt like a failure…why couldn’t I get the hang of this, was I truly that weak? Was I doomed to a life as a psychic sponge?

I was living and working with a woman who unbeknownst to me was bi-polar. We’d be in a perfectly rational conversation, when suddenly everything would shift and I was suddenly being yelled at and pummeled with intense rage and negativity. I walked away many times feeling battered and bruised, as if I’d just lost a battle with my worst enemy.

After one particularly bad incident, I was literally having difficulty breathing. I lived just down the road from the Charles and Virginia Brown at BioElectric Shield. A friend called Virginia and she agreed to talk to me. After doing some energy clearing to help me shed the energy I’d just taken on, Virginia pulled out a Shield and muscle tested me. Without the Shield I tested extremely weak. When I put the Shield on, I was strong again. I was skeptical, but at Virginia’s insistence I borrowed a Shield. Although I didn’t feel a huge rush of energy or anything quantifiable, I did find that I was able to hold my own in this negative situation and stand up for myself in ways I’d been unable to do, and still walk away with my energy intact. Wearing a Shield was a life changing and empowering experience and continues to be now, 15 years later.

I began looking more into the Shield and why and how it works. I eventually began to work for the company in order to help others benefit in the way I had. I’m a good sales person, but only if I truly believe in what I’m selling. It’s more about sharing my experience and allowing others to come to their own conclusion.My experience has shown that the Shield increases my own natural, positive energies and deflects the negative frequencies of fear, worry, guilt, depression, hatred and negativity that abound in our world today. I’m sharing with you what finally worked for me. Try some of the techniques above, try a Shield, try something else. Just find something that helps you stay centered and positive, no longer at the mercy of all the negativity in our world today. The more people who can do this, the better things will become. I believe that when we disconnect from the general free-floating fear we can begin to create our own lives with intent.

"The Secret" and so many others tell us that like attracts like. If you’re in a state of distress and negativity you’ll draw even more of that to you. But as you move into a state of freedom and joy, your life will become increasingly easy and flowing.

I’ve been reading Lynne McTaggart’s books “the Field” and “The Intention Experiment” and they go a long way towards explaining how our energy world works and how we’re all connected. She takes all the spiritual woo-woo stuff and brings science and research to a lot of subjects including remote healing, and the power of intent. I’ll write more on those subjects soon.

Carolyn Nau

No comments:

Post a Comment